Mark your calendar for these upcoming cloud learning path events:
- Thursday, June 19, 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Eastern) – Lunch & Learn Webinar: Cloud Hackathon Preview
- Wednesday, June 25, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Eastern) – Webinar: A Review of the Cloud Buyer’s Guide for Government
- Thursday, June 26, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Eastern) – Cloud Computing Hackathon Event
Lunch & Learn Webinar: Cloud Hackathon Preview
Thursday, June 19 – 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Eastern) Click here to register!
Join us for a preview of the upcoming Cloud Computing Hackathon event on June 26 hosted by ASI Government and Amazon Web Services. This webinar will provide an overview of the goals for the hackathon and how you can participate in this unique, practical application event.
Webinar: A Review of the Cloud Buyer’s Guide for Government
Wednesday, June 25 – 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Eastern) Click here to register!
Join us for a special webinar in partnership with the TechAmerica Foundation, which recently published its Cloud Buyer’s Guide for Government to assist acquisition professionals in acquiring cloud-enabled IT services. We will provide an overview of the guide and a review of the acquisition principles that we have discussed through our Advisory and webinar research. Joining us will be two special guest presenters:
- Keith Trippie, former Executive Director for the Department of Homeland Security’s Enterprise System Development Office and current CEO of the Trippie Group, LLC
- Yogesh Khanna, Chief Technology Officer for CSC’s North American Public Sector and TechAmerica’s Cloud Committee Chair
Our guest presenters bring practical and operational experience in federal cloud computing, so you won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from them. Participants will earn one continuous learning point (CLP) for attending.
Cloud Computing Hackathon Event
Thursday, June 26 – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Eastern) Click here to register!
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in this unique, practical application event hosted by ASI Government and Amazon Web Services (AWS) at the AWS Government, Education, and Nonprofits Symposium in Washington, DC. The goal of the hackathon is to take the challenges identified around acquiring cloud-enabled IT services and solve them at this in-person workshop. The event is complimentary and space is limited, so reserve your spot today by emailing Frank McNally at firstname.lastname@example.org and registering via the link above. Participants will earn four CLPs for attending.